Friday, June 16, 2017

Gigs in June and July

I hear blogs are old fashioned these days.  My kids tell me I should have an instagram account.  Not likely.  That is just as well as I will now feel less guilty for failing to post anything for months on end...I have been extremely busy playing and teaching as always and working on a very special studio project with brilliant young composer and reed player, Ridley Bishop. More on that soon.

Here are some upcoming gigs in June and July

  • June 15 and 16 with Thunder Lizard at Frankie's jazz club.  Happy hour gig 4:15-6:15
  • June 17 with Len Aruliah Quintet at Pat's Pub.  3-7pm
  • July 1 with Jared Burrows Sextet at Vancouver Jazz Festival 12:30-2:30.  Railspur Alley stage.
  • July 1 with Offering of Curtis Andrews at Vancouver Jazz Festival 2:30-4:30.  Ron Basford park stage.
  • July 4-8 at South Delta Jazz Festival.  Daily performances at noon with SDJF workshop faculty and evening show on July 7. Ladner, BC.  www.southdeltajazzfestival.com
    Len Aruliah Quintet

0 comments:

Post a Comment